Hi! I had fun playing this game with my little brother.
Ultimate Death Kill
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Ultimate Death Kill is a 2 to 8 player local multiplayer 2d deathmatch game.
- Great platforming feel
- Dynamic physics
- 2 of 7 weapons randomized each round
- Keyboard and controller support (Xbox 360)
- Teams or Free for All (Solo) modes
Left Analog - Move
A - Jump (Repel in Air)
B - Fire 1
X - Fire 2
Arrows/WASD - Move Player 7/8
Shift - Fire 1
Control - Fire 2
- Changed game length from 5 minutes to 3 minutes (December 29)
- Changed Spawn time from 3 seconds to 1 second (December 29)
- Small map change to lower mid platform (December 29)
- Fixed a bug where blood would loop endlessly (December 29)
- Fixed a bug where if you won but were dead the camera would zoom to a random location (December 29)
- Fixed a bug where bullets were destroying too early (November 28)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I am not going to lie, when I first saw this game, I was very skeptical. It's pixels, it lacks any fine details or emotion. But then, something amazing happened. I got a few people together, and played a game.
It blew us away. With rockets.
Watch for yourself (Language Warning):
A simple game, that really delivers, awesome.
Thanks for trying the game out. It was really great to watch the video. Should result in some bug fixes and changes (blood constantly looping at death spot, zooming in on winner when dead). Last time I debugged with friends I had had a few beverages and forgot to record it so this was very helpful. Watched a couple other of your vids as well. Keep up the good work!